What Makes Us Unique
Are you looking for a skilled, female dentist with over 20 years experience in a private practice setting in Fort Mill, Tega Cay, or Rock Hill area that delivers top-notch dentistry using advanced technology in a spa-like environment?
Your experience with us will be unique and different from what most people have experienced. Our focus is on providing a positive experience and exceptional results with every service we offer. Our practice philosophy is simply to listen to your dental needs & wants and provide the best solution in a comfortable and personable environment using state-of-the-art technology. We want to give you the personal attention and professional care that you deserve.
To learn more about what distinguishes us from others, and to schedule a Consultation with Dr. Mercado, a highly trained and certified dentist in restorative dental procedures, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and sedation dentistry, contact our private practice today via message or phone: Monarch Dentistry of Gold Hill Fort Mill Office Phone Number 803-547-7779.
When you step into our private practice, you will see the attention to detail to deliver first-class service, from highly-skilled team, to the advance-technology like digital x-rays, 3-D digital imaging, laser dental treatments, and the amenities to create a comfortable and personable spa-like environment.
A DENTAL EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER – here is what makes us unique:
Spa-Like Amenities for a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Refreshment and Keurig coffee for a lift before or after visits. To celebrate the festive season during Thanksgiving and Christmas, apple ciders and hot cocoa, with or without marshmallows will be served.
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Memory foam chair cushions for the ultimate in comfort
- Calming music with headphones
- Movies and internet TV on ceiling with headphones
- Sedation options for complete relaxation
- Aromatherapy scented oil diffuser during your visit
- Individually wrapped, scented warm towels following each visits
- Individually hand rolled cotton towels in each lavatory
Digital Technology is present in every aspect of our practice
- Practice Management Software for reservations and record keeping, eliminating loss of information. Electronic claim submission with digital images for faster reimbursement directly to you from your dental insurance.
- HIPPA compliant & secured digital data & network system
- Digital 2-D and 3-D imaging (Planmeca ProMax) to reduce radiation by over 70% compared to traditional film x-rays.
- Intra-Oral Camera to enhance your understanding during the co-discovery process and allows us to view clear, precise images of your mouth, teeth and gums, in order for us to accurately make a diagnosis. With defined and enlarged images, you see details that may be missed by a standard mirror examination. Intra-oral camera also enable our practice to save your images in our office computer to provide permanent record of before and after treatments. These images can be printed for you, other specialists, your lab or insurance companies.
- Precision Dentistry such as electric hand-pieces that are gentler on teeth, cause less vibration and noise, and more comfort to you, have high power magnifying loupes to enhance precision of patient care.
- Laser Dentistry to minimize discomfort and enhance healing. Some applications for laser technology includes cavity diagnosis and removal, curing or hardening of bonding materials, periodontal disease and gum related care, apthous ulcer treatment (canker sore), frenectomy (tongue-tie release) sometimes without anesthesia or sutures, crown lengthening, gingivectomy and other gum sculpturing. Dental lasers have been shown to be safe and effective for treating both children and adults.
Sedation Options to help you move forward with the dentistry you seek. Advantages include:
- Treatment is completed when you are in a very relaxed state. Ideal for those with high-dental anxiety
- You will have less difficulty sitting through a lengthy procedure.
- Multiple treatments and restorations can easily occur during the same visit, minimizing the number of visits.
- Less discomfort after treatment.
- No inconvenience of multiple dental visits.
- Little or no memory of part or all of the dental experience
Sedation Dentistry is ideal for the following clients: People with severe gag reflex, chronic acute jaw soreness or physical limitations such as back & neck problems, People who have difficulty getting numb, have had a traumatic dental experiences
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation, also known as laughing gas, for our patients who are apprehensive or anxious.
- Oral Conscious Sedation for our patients that need a moderate level of sedation in a pill form for more extensive procedures. There are two types of Benzodiazepines:
Anti-anxiety: these drugs which relieve anxiety and induce a state of calm and relaxation.
Sedative-Hypnotics: these drugs induce calm, including drowsiness and even sleep. This sleep state is actually a form of hypnosis, which is a form of physiological sleep.
We will take your worries away, give you the personalized care you have been searching for and treat you as our valued guest. You will have our support and advice to guide you through the entire treatment process.
Call us at: Monarch Dentistry of Gold Hill Fort Mill Office Phone Number 803-547-7779 for a complimentary Consultation for sedation dentistry, dental implant, cosmetic dentistry, or general dentistry.