New Client Experience – from the moment you step into our practice, you will be greeted by one of our friendly and knowledgeable concierge team. To stay align with our mission you will notice from the decor to the amenities, to the ambience and the exceptional services, everything to be first class. After your initial visit with us, you will not want to settle for less again. You come to us with your dental goals, but behind that smile is a person that we want to get to know who you are and how your dental goals will fit into your life at this time. We will take the time to talk to you to learn, to listen and understand your needs and answer any questions you may have.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please call our office with any questions: Fort Mill Office Phone Number 803-547-7779.
Your Initial Exam includes digital x-rays and photos. We believe in a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to dental care. Oral health plays a significant role in general health, and our focus in on health. The other goals of treatment are good function and optimal esthetics, which are the foundation for long-lasting dentistry.
Using our digital technologies during the co-discovery process, we will collect data and detail the findings of your current oral conditions. Then we sit down and explain the exact process and cost of the work that you require in order to fulfill your dental health goals and improve the appearance of your teeth and your smile.
What to Bring Checklist
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications that you are presently taking, such as:
- heart medications
- anticoagulant therapy
- Notification of the need to take antibiotic prophylaxis, due to:
- prosthetic joint implant
- history of complications associated with their joint replacement surgery
- infective endocarditis
- underlying cardiac conditions associated with the highest risk of adverse outcome from infective endocarditis
for all dental procedures that involve manipulation of gingival tissue and evaluation of periodontal foundation during the comprehensive exam
- Notification of pre-existing medical conditions that may be of concern prior to treatment, such as:
- high blood pressure
- artificial heart valves and joints
- rheumatic fever
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- If you have any questions about what to bring to your dental consult or exam, please call us and ask! Fort Mill Office Phone Number 803-547-7779